Sulfateq has identified SUL compounds, which facilitates mammalian cells to enter the natural hibernation phase. This has led to the development of a revolutionary product which preserve cells or tissue at low temperature: ROKEPIE®-FD01. This product is now available for R&D use as a RUO-product only.
When ROKEPIE® is added to standard cell culture medium, cells or tissue can be stored, transported or shipped at 2-8°C using a fridge for storage and a cold chain for safe transportation.
ROKEPIE® is the first cell preservation product that supports growth at 37°C. No need to cool before adding & no need to remove before rewarming. It supports cell growth, limits viability loss and is non-toxic.
- Cell and tissue preservation
- Transporting cells at 2-8° C in a cold chain vs. frozen (cryo) transportation
- Storage of cells and tissue at 2-8° C in the fridge vs. cryostorage
- Extension of shelf-life of cells
- Increase of time window for Quality Control or production
- 1st available product ROKEPIE®